Parker/ Denver, CO;
W2 Contract; $60 – $75 Hourly
Benefits: Dental, Medical, Life Insurance
NOVUS Professional Services is seeking an enthusiastic Agile Software Developer with 10+ years of professional experience to work with our premier Denver-based client.
You will be part of an Agile development team building out the next generation of our platform. Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
You must be:
- Willing to work on W2 basis for NOVUS Professional Services,
- Willing to work on-site at the client’s work location (three days in the office, 2 days remote).
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law and regulation.
- The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms.
- They must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in a variety of configuration management and cloud technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets.
- They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision.
- This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Strong professional experience:
- GIT (GitLab, GitHub),
- CI/CD and code review process,
- Linux based infrastructure and Linux administration,
- Experience in working with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet for automation and configuration.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker.
- Experience in Kubernetes and platform distributions such as Rancher, OpenShift, PKS.
- Experience with CI technologies such as Jenkins, GitLab CI.
- Experience with image repositories such as Artifactory.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Update processes and design new processes as needed.
- Familiarity with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools such as Splunk, Datadog, Prometheus/Grafana.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments, and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.