NOVUS Professional Services is searching a direct hire candidate for our Denver client. If you are a SharePoint Developer with 12 years of experience, we want to meet you!
The client is wanting someone in the office during business hours. The engineer will be on call for SharePoint failures after business hours.
Employment Category: Employee
Salary: $120,000 to $130,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Work location: Centennial, Colorado
On Site / In Office
This job is focused on leading and managing the design, development, deployment, and support of internal SharePoint applications and work flows for a global multi-company systems. The employee will manage the implementation of custom SharePoint’s application component. You will be an expert in software concepts SDLC and change management of Microsoft’s software development stack. Additionally, the employee is expected to cultivate strong relationships between business, IT, related outsourcing vendors, and software vendors. The job requires the ability to be on-call 24×7 to support IT’s technology solutions globally.
The main responsibilities of this job include leading SharePoint designer and architect, participating and often leading custom solutions and integration with related software solutions, being a subject matter expert in the integration of key business functions. You are expected to be an SQL Server expert in its integration with software solutions and SharePoint.
- 12+ years experience as a Sharepoint Developer
- (MS SQL Server, and Active Directory).
- 8 years with programming languages:
- 5 years with web frameworks:
- 5 years with HTML 5/CSS 3.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BCS or related degree .
- IT Management and/or prior supervisory experience a plus.
- IT certifications such as: Oracle, Microsoft, Citrix, and/or Cisco a plus.