Permanent client placement : $100,000 – $130,000 yearly
Onsite work, no remote or Hybrid;
Senior-Level Java Software Engineer with working knowledge of AWS, Python, and Ignition.
The individual will lead and manage design, software development, deployment, and support of both internal solutions and commercial software solutions. Are you an expert in software concepts SDLC and change? You will be responsible for cultivating strong relationships between business, IT, related outsourcing vendors, and software vendors. The role is expected to be on-call 24X7 in support of IT’s technology solutions globally.
If you will now, or will later on, require sponsorship for employment visa status to legally work for our company, we can not accept you for this position. If selected, Employment Eligibility Verification will be checked.
The candidate will work on-site in an office environment.
The Clients Team:
The company is re-architecting and refactoring their software. The software interacts with manufacturing machines to read, monitor and report machine health. You will be expected to quickly learn the vision, goal and design of the current system. As the Technical Lead of the team, you will be involved in presenting solutions for software processes, monitoring progress of the team, creating technical vision, and building the new solution. The base technology is Java and Python integrating with AWS. Contribution to building new applications and features and fixing any defects alongside the team of developers is expected. As the Technical team lead it is expected you will solve challenging technical issues, contribute to the architecture and success of new systems and processes, and hone your development skills as you collaborate with the development team.
Expectations of the Technical Team Lead:
- Technical team lead for a software team.
- Interact with external customers building solutions, gathering requirements, and understanding their vision.
- Develop and lead custom software solutions, business intelligence, and integration with hardware, software, and data layers in software solutions.
- Design, lead, and implement SDLC methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Becoming the Subject Matter Expert leading integration of key business functions into architecture, design, development, testing, and implementation of full stack (UI/Presentation, Business Logic, and Database) software solutions.
- Being the Relational Database Expert (DynamoDB, Oracle, and other RDBMS).Basic Requirements:
- 8 years of experience in Java Software development building restful services.
- 5 years of experience in AWS using Redshift, Glue and QuickSight.
- 4 years of experience with MVC.
- 3 years of Python development experience.
- 3 years of CSS, and HTML.
- 2 years of Nodejs development experience.
- Possess an ownership mentality for the projects being developed and a team-first attitude.
- Ability to multitask in changing environments with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Work well individually and as part of a team.Preferred Requirements:
- At least 2 years of Ignition experience.
- Experience mentoring and leading in a team environment.
- Experience building and configuring CI pipelines (Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical and Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance