U.S.A. remote – Greenwood Village/ Denver, CO;
Contract; $80 – $110 Hourly
Benefits: Dental, Medical, Life Insurance
No C2C candidates.
Senior Integration / Technical Architect
The Digital Platform Team provides an internal consulting and development capability within our client’s organization. As the Senior Technical Integration Architect, the hands-on individual will work with high level thought leaders to build visions, develop internal standards, and streamline IT workflows. Solutions put in place by this team are transitioned to the applications management team for operational support.
This position (Integration Architect) will report to the Group Vice President, and will work closely with IT Functional teams and other thought leaders, to plan, define, build, deploy and communicate various solutions for the organization.
This role will work through all phases of the SDLC including, but not limited to: leading focus groups and workshops to discuss requirements; experimenting with new tools to design and develop solutions; personally building prototypes; testing the implementations; and deploying the solutions.
This position will be involved in the review and evaluation of vendor solutions and architecture, as well as the implementation of internal solutions in validated and non-validated spaces. The candidate will provide visionary technical guidance and expertise. The candidate will also be responsible for creating and facilitating the creation of technical documentation and for providing insights and points of view that will influence the future direction of the group.
The Integration Architect will have the following Responsibilities:
PLAN & MANAGE:
- Work with internal and external technical resources performing analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment activities
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts
- Recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
- Perform analysis and estimation of Ideas
- Effectively develop the architecture, design and delivery of solutions
- Conduct Vendor and Technology evaluations, ensuring solutions meet enterprise specifications, appropriate data handling, and cybersecurity requirements
- Manage budget, issues, risks, quality, schedule for technical delivery
SPECIFY & DESIGN:
- Provide strategic partnership to business partners and IT Functional Leads by educating on technology landscape, performing proof of concept to demonstrate functionality and pilots to prove selection of best technology
- Partner with the IT Functional leads in developing Architecture and Solutions
- Work with teams to ensure the components align with a specific architecture needs and meet specifications
- Develop vision of the group R&D pipeline
PROTOTYPE & TEST:
- Lead multiple successful prototypes, including project management, configuration and installation of software, data migration, and training
- Demonstrate functional expertise and offer pragmatic guidance, including pros and cons of various implementation options
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of internal and external/client environments
- Combined 10+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on Technical Delivery / Development required
- Hands on experience with implementing solutions
- Application architecture, design and development experience