Do you have 8+ years as an operational ERP expert with at least 4+ years of experience as a super user with IFS ERP?
NOVUS Professional Services is searching for a direct-hire candidate for our client in Centennial, Colorado. If you have 8 years of ERP operations analyst experience with a major ERP product within the international manufacturing environment. Within those 8 years, at least 4 years of in-depth experience in IFS/ERP operations must be documented. If you have the experience documented in this posting, we are interested in meeting with you.
The position is located in Centennial, Colorado. Relocation assistance is possible. The client is expecting the analyst to be in the office during the business day.
Employment Category: Employee
Salary: $130,000 to $140,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Work location: Centennial, Colorado
On Site / In Office
The IFS/ERP Operations Analyst is part of a team consisting of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business experts formulating and implementing business and system best practices.
The efforts include new and enhancement ERP/IFS best practice projects across worldwide locations. You are expected to use knowledge and experience with manufacturing, machine shop, assembly, warehouse, and global part sales to formulate best practices solutions. Various locations including Brazil, China, USA, Vietnam, UK, and Poland will require your expertise. The documentation of Standard Operating Procedures and related business conclusions is expected. This position is a critical part of the ERP and business support within the multi-company, multi-currency, multi-site IFS implementation. This position will be expected to be part of a team that provides after-hours support, be on-call, and provide support.
- Participate in ERP implementation globally.
- Lead ERP projects involving manufacturing, warehouse management, operations, and Information Technology
- Act as the business functional advisor and architect.
- Conduct business architecture and process optimization.
- Deliver quality products and services to internal and external customers.
Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME):
- IFS ERP Operation design and implementation,
- ERP IFS supply chain, planning, scheduling, inventory management, engineering/PDM, and warehousing,
- Business analysis, data analytics, financial consolidations, and manufacturing,
- IFS business process design, IFS technology adoption, and IFS integration.
- Works with management to prevent and/or remove obstacles,
- International Travel 20%.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MIS, Business Computer Systems, Computer Science, and/or International Business degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.